Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Petite Pairs

In need of some additional Sympathy cards, I used some retired Designer Series Paper to create the cards using the Drapery Fold Technique.  You can see my "how-to" post here.



Stamp Sets:  Rose Wonder, Petite Pairs





Paper and Colors:  Retired Black and White DSP, Basic Black, Whisper White

Cut your bottom Whisper White cardtock:  3 7/8" x 4"
Cut your top DSP 2 1/4" x 4

Cut Folding DSP:  3" x 6"  Score Folding DSP at: 3/4", 1", 1 3/4", 2", 2 3/4", 3, 3 3/4", and 4"



Inside Sentiment.



Another example with the reverse of the DSP.




SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.