Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Quick and Easy

For more than 5 years I have had the pleasure of working with a group of ladies at my local Senior Center.  We always have a good time together.    We usually make cards, but we also do service projects including cards for our Military and Operation Christmas Child.  In fact we have completed over 600 cards for our Military.  

Since I've received several questions about how to organize and plan a card making class for Seniors.  I decided to post some of the samples we made and a few tips.

1.  Keep it simple.
2.  Have all cardstock and DSP cut, punched, embossed or run through the Big Shot.  Take a few extra pieces of cardstock to be used for any stamping errors.
3.  Tie all bows in advance.
4.  Take lots of baby wipes and stampin' cleaner.
5.  Use one ink pad at a time to avoid "mixing" colors.
6.  Get one of your best customers/friends to help you.  Always goes better with two people helping the attendees.

Here is one of the samples from a recent class I held.....



Stamp Sets:  Wetlands, Work of Art, By the Tide









Inside Sentiment.


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,



1 comment:

  1. Nice, Denise. That's a lotta work, girl. You are amazing! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.