Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

With Love

Using more of the Chalk it Up to Love Paper Pumpkin kit (August 2015), my cards today feature sweet cards to send to anyone you love....




Stamp Sets:  Paper Pumpkin August 2015 (Chalk it Up to Love), Countless Sayings, Best of Love


Colors and Papers:  Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake

Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink:  Rose Coral





SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.