Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Amazing Birthday

Love using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create card fronts like this one using the Tag It Stamp Set (a retired Ronald McDonald set).  





Stamp Sets:  Tag It, Amazing Birthday (both retired)





Inside Sentiment.




Yes, I used to make dolls years ago.....this one lost her head and I stuck it in a tiny vase.  It's a trend in my Studio.....doll heads, I mean.....I'll show you some others in the future.....this one is named Valerie!

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.