Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

File Folder Card

This is a cute little card that was made using the Envelope Punch Board.  It looks very much like a file folder when you use Crumb Cake cardstock, but you can use any color and stamp to make these adorable cards.



Stamp Set:  Tap Tap Tap (recently retired)





Inside notecard.





The Decorative Masking was done with a Dauber.



Inks and Papers:  Basic Black Archival, Blushing Bride, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake



SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.