Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Flag Day



Enjoy Flag Day!




I always try to remember our Flag Day in some small way, since it is a way to honor our country.  It also has special meaning to me because my childhood dog, Ginger, was born on that day.  Here we are together back in the day.....yes, I dressed her in baby doll clothes and pushed her in my little stroller.





And here is my pup, Chi-Chi, today with our youngest grandgirl.



Some things don't change.


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA





1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying these pictures, Denise! It's nice to know some things don't change, right? So cute... Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.