Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Party with Cake

This is another card we made at my local Senior Center.  I took a card that was designed and made for one of my classes and simplified it for easier creation.

This was my original card which was heat embossed, used Washi Tape and a candy dot.




My simplified version uses DSP instead of Washi Tape, had a pre-tied bow and eliminated the candy dot, as well as the heat embossing.


Stamp Sets:  Dotty Angles, Party with Cake



Inside Sentiment.



The ladies loved the card and everyone was able to create it with ease.

Hope this helps some of you who are thinking of teaching at local Senior Centers.

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.