Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Watercolor Background Technique

Using a large clear block with Stampin' Up! markers, I created a Watercolor background on watercolor paper for this card.  I used a lot of different stamp sets for the collage effect.


If you don't have the Stampin' Up! markers to "scribble" on your clear block, you can you a drop or two of re-ink and your Aqua Painter.


I always find it easier to put the watercolor paper on top of the clear block instead of trying to turn the block over (which sometimes lets my ink run).




Stamp Sets:  Watercolor Wings, Timeless Textures, Awesomely Artistic along with Fabulous Four, Charming, and Everything Eleanor  (retired) 



Watercolor Wings close-up.

Paper and Inks:  Watercolor Paper, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Perfect Plum


Inside Sentiment.



SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.