Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Watercolor Wings Bouncing Brayer

Here is a card we made in one of my classes last month using the craftyperson.com Watercolor Wings Bouncing Brayer tutorial.  I modified it just a little for my class and thing the results are really cute.  Love the Bouncing Brayer Technique and how fun it is to complete.  Using 3 colors, it makes almost a sunburst pattern on the Whisper White cardstock.....so much fun to make and send.





Stamp Sets:  Watercolor Wings, Papillon Potpourri

Technique:  Bouncing Brayer




Colors and Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Vellum, Gold Glimmer Paper



Inside Sentiment.




SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA





1 comment:

  1. This is really cool, Denise! You'll have to show me how you did that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.