Followers

Monday, August 1, 2016

Graduation

Our oldest granddaughter just graduated from elementary school this summer.  She will be attending middle school this fall and we are all very excited for her.  This is the card I made for her Graduation....the owl punch is a big gag between the the two of us because she has been making me owls since she could punch.








Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Word Play


Don't you love how the vintage owl shakers I found match my little owl punch?  




SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.