Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

25% Off Special Offers





You can save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21 ! Check out the discounted products below.  Don’t miss out on these great deals! 
Check back often, because discounted products will change weekly.






Remember the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog goes live September 1.  If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy please contact me.

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

Shop Online Anytime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.