Followers

Monday, August 29, 2016

Angel Policy

Do you sell your art, crafts, cards or other items with Stampin' Up! stamped images?  Well, if you do this new Angel Policy stamp set may be just for you....




This stamp set is available until May 31, 2017.

This is a portion of the Stampin' Up! Angel Policy....

Stampin' Up! welcomes artists who would like to use our copyrighted images in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Stampin' Up! images for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following criteria:..........

You can read all of the Stampin' Up! Angel Policy here.

See the entire flyer for the "I Stamped This" stamp set here.

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.