Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Baseball Birthday

We have a little great-niece and nephew that play on local baseball teams.  They are so terrific at sports, so for their summer birthdays I used some retired stamp sets and my Silhouette Cameo to make their birthday cards.



I used Real Red and Crumb Cake cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo to create the card fronts.



Inside Sentiment.

Stamp Sets:  Home Run (2010), Suite Sayings #140712 page 104

Colors:  Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake




Stamp Sets:  Home Run 2010, Suite Sayings #140712, page 204, Sweet Cake


 Inside Sentiment.

Inside the top of the card, I placed a baseball cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  The greeting is stamped with the retired stamp sets, Home Run (2010) and Sweet Cakes.

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.