Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Foxy Friends Skunk Punch Art

Skunks are cute when they aren't spraying your dog especially when they are from the new bundle, Foxy Friends.




Stamp Sets:  Foxy Friends, Layering Love, Work of Art, Dear Heart (or June 2016 Paper Pumpkin)



Technique:  Punch Art

Tools and Accessories:  Itty Bitty Punch, Fox Builder Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Trimmer, Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, A Little Foxy DSP Stack



Inside Sentiment.



Colors:  Pool Party, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.