Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Foxy Friends

Foxy Friends Filmstrip Card

Cute little stamp set, Foxy Friends, is great to make card for all ages.

This is an adorable Filmstrip card we made during a recent Hostess Club.


Stamp Sets:  Foxy Friends, Layering Love, Fox and Friends (envelope)





Inside Sentiment.


Tools and Accessories:  Sequins, Stampin' Trimmer

Colors:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Calypso Coral




Technique:  Filmstrip


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.