Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Here For You

Sometimes you need a card that doesn't say "get well" and this stamp set, Here for You, has the perfect sentiment selection for encouraging greetings.  I love it.




Stamp Sets:  Thoughtful Branches, Here for You

Using Smoky Slate cardstock and 9 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, I used the darker Basic Gray Archival Ink for the branches.  Watermelon Wonder birds and an edge rubbed on the Basic Gray Archival Ink stamp pad complete the circle.





Colors:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder



Inside Sentiment.




SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.