Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Swirly Bird

These are some samples I made to show how wonderful the new In-colors work together to make beautiful images.





Colors:  Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet SugarPlum, Whisper White, Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper






Stamp Set:  Swirly Birds





Recently, along with a good friend, Judy Dibert, I led a group of ladies at the Bedford Senior Center in creating tins for Operation Christmas Child.

We decorated tins and then filled them with school supplies, sewing kits, first aid kits and manicure sets that were donated by the Seniors at the Bedford Senior Center.  We will get back together in November and pack the shoe boxes full of more donated goodies.



You can find more information about How to Pack a shoe box here.


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.