Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Apple Tree

This is a fun card using the Thoughtful Branches Bundle inspired by Blue Moon, a fellow demonstrator.  I changed it up a little for my class including the colors.



Stamp Set:  Thoughtful Branches Bundle

Don't forget to stamp your envelopes when you stamp your cards for that extra special look when you share your cards.


Here is a photo what you need for the card:


Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Snail, Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Heat Tool, Silicone Craft Sheet, Beautiful Branches Thinlits

Colors:  Cherry Cobbler, Wild Washabi, Soft Sky, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White


I stamped the Always Artichoke onto the Wild Wasabi cardstock and Chocolate Chip ink onto the Chocolate cardstock to create the tree.  Always Artichoke also creates the grass on the Wild Wasabi watercolor ground.



Using the bare tree behind the tree leaves gives the tree more texture.  I then added the bigger stamped trunk.



Using the Silicone Craft Mat keeps the extra adhesive off your tabletop.





I used Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, but you can stamp your front sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.



Inside Sentiment.









SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

Shop Online Anytime 
SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.