Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Christmas

Hello, How are you spending your August?  It's been very hot here in Pennsylvania....so we are trying to keep cool!  I've been playing with Thoughtful Branches and have a few cards to share with you this week.  Since it's so hot, I thought I would begin with a Christmas card inspired by fellow Demo, Dena Rebow.



I began by stamping the bare tree in Sahara Sand on the Sahara Sand cardstock before stamping with Whisper White pigment ink for the needles and snow mounds.

Stamp Sets:  Thoughtful Branches, Jar of Cheer, Christmas Pines
(both the Jar of Cheer and Christmas Pines stamp sets will be available to customers in the new Holiday Catalog on September 1)


It is hard to see in the photo, but under the embossed snow mounds I used the Aqua Painter with Sahara Sand ink to create shadows.



Colors:  Dapper Demin, Whisper White, Sahara Sand

Tools and Accessories:  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Washi Tape




Hope you enjoy Christmas in August!  I love Christmas all year long.  Sorry that I can't show you the Christmas Stamp sets yet.....soon September 1 will be here and all will be revealed.






SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute one, Denise! I wish my white ink looked like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.