Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Touches of Texture Video

Today is a very big day for me.  It is the reveal of my very first video ever.  It was produced by our 11 year old granddaughter.  I'm very proud of her for helping me learn how to use my iPhone and iMovie for this exciting addition to my blog.  I hope you enjoy this new addition to my postings.

Not only that, but August marks my 10th year anniversary with Stampin' Up!....


Touches of Texture is my favorite stamp set in the big catalog.  It is a wonderful set to work with and today I combined it with the new in-colors and the Playful Palette DSP stack #141657.



Stamp Sets:  Touches of Texture, Thoughtful Banners, Suite Sayings




I used my Aqua Painter with a little Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy to create a realistic Dragonfly.

Colors:  Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy, Very Vanilla, Dapper Demin, Early Espresso

Here is my first video to demonstrate how to make this card.  For the best viewing quality, you may want to view it on my YouTube Channel here.








Tools and Accessories:  Linen Thread, Paper Doily, Duet Banner Punch, Paper Trimmer



Inside Sentiment.


SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.