Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard

Today is all about watercoloring with my Aqua Painter.  This is a new stamp set available in the big catalog on page 95.  Lots of possibilities with these stamps.




Stampin' Up! featured products from my online store:
Tuscan Vineyard stamp set #141902, page 95
Balloon Celebrations #140675, page 24


I first stamped my images in Early Espresso (oval) and Perfect Plum (circle) and then used my Aqua Painter and markers to color both images.

Colors used:  Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Basic Black Archival Ink



I stamped the Whisper White with the cork stamp using Sahara Sand to create my own background paper.



Inside Sentiment.

Again, I stamped the cork stamp across the top to create a border.  I off-stamped the grape stamp on the Whisper White before stamping my greeting from the Balloon Celebration stamp set.

Hope you enjoyed this birthday card today.  It was made for a very special Sister-in-Law that I'm so proud to call my friend.  She gives so much to so many.  Thanks, Lori.

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,






1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Denise! Prettiest one I've seen so far...so detailed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.