Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cat on a Fence

Today I have a cute punch art card for you featuring the Fox Builder punch.  My black cat is sitting on a fence meowing at the moon.  So cute for the younger kids.



Stamp Sets:  Hardwood, Good Greetings and Spooky Bingo Bits (retired)



You can see the difference between my skies on the 2 cards I made.  I simply swiped my Aqua Painter across the Whisper White cardstock to create an evening sky.  

Colors for the sky included:  Concord Crush, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky, and Marina Mist





After stamping the Crumb Cake cardstock with the Hardwood in Soft Suede, I used my Christmas Tree Punch to create the "fence posts.  You could also use the retired Triangle Punch or the newer Classic Label Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.