Followers

Friday, September 2, 2016

Christmas is coming!

The New Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is here....

It's finally arrived for customers, the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog! 
Make something for someone special! The new holiday catalog  is full of products worthy of becoming your new favorites. From stamps to paper, from ribbons to tassels and bells, there's a lot to see. Check out the catalog now and discover the creative possibilities waiting for you! 



NOTE:
If you have not received your Holiday Catalog from me yet, drop me an email with your address and I'll make sure you get it.



Be sure to take a look at the Seasonal products in the big catalog on pages 26-37, too!



SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.