Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Get Well Sooner

Today I have a guest artist and one of my downline's cards to share with you. Carol Smith sent this to my dear husband a few months ago after he fell and shattered his ankle.  His fall happened in May and after 3 operations, he has graduated to a walker.  He is making good progress.  We thank everyone for all the cards, prayers, assistance and good wishes.



Stamp Sets:  Heartfelt Sympathy, Greatest Greetings, So Sorry



Inside Sentiment.



The flowers are heat embossed on vellum and then cut out.

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.