Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Paper Pumpkin, BOGO, August Card Kit

Here are my cards from my Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Kit.....


These are the 9 cards I made with the August kit.  I added some cardstock to make full size cards with the gift card sleeves.  I also used some of my previous Paper Pumpkin stamps for the inside sentiments.




This is everything that was in my August 2016 MPP kit.


I loved the colors and textures of this kit so much that I made most of my cards following the instructions included with the kit.  Easy Peasy.





Inside Sentiment.

Stamp Sets:  Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Botanicals, May 2016 Many Manly Occasions, April 2016 All about Everything




I made the gift card sleeve into a full size card by adhering the gift card holder to the front of my card.

Inks and Papers:  Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaroon, Early Espresso, retired Fan Fair Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla





Buy your first kit, get the next month FREE! Join Paper Pumpkin HERE!
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016









Are you ready to sign up? Click HERE! You have to be a first time subscriber to take advantage of this great deal. Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.