Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Paper-Piercing Halloween

I've started making Halloween cards for our great-nieces and nephews, as well as our grandgirls.  I so enjoy sending them cards in the mail for special events and holidays.  These new Stampin' Up! sets with the mason jars are so much fun....the framelits go with each set....Jar of Love, Jar of Cheer and this one, Jar of Haunts.  Love that coordination!



Stamp Sets:  Jar of Haunts, Spooky Bingo Bits (retired)


I used my Aqua Painters to color my eyeballs, jar and shadow under the jar.  The web from the sentiment to the spider was done with my Stampin' Write Basic Black marker.




Colors:  Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana, Smoky slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (retired)




The 3 tools I used for the paper piercing technique were:  Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, and the Updated Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack.



I layered 2 of the stamp sets from the retired Spooky Bingo Bits for the inside sentiment since I had stamped Happy Halloween on the front of the card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.