Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Paper Pumpkin

I made 12 cards with the June Paper Pumpkin Kit, Banner Surprise plus a banner.  Some of my cards are shown below.  I cut the cards provided in the kit in half and used them as the front cardstock for all of my cards.



Stamp Set:  June 2016 Paper Pumpkin Banner Surprise, Suite Sayings




Colors:  Tangerine Tango, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White 









SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.