Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Penned & Painted

I belong to a great group of online Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that share a lot of business tips, creativity and fun with each other.  It called SUDSOL.  Recently, I received this beautiful RAK (random act of kindness) from them.  The card was sent to me by fellow Demonstrator, Bobbie Ganley, and created by Kay Capps.




Stamp Sets:  Penned & Painted, Fresh Fruit





The Wink of Stella was used in the middle of the flower, but is difficult for me to capture in a photograph.




Papers and Inks:  Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Archival Gray, Blooms & Bliss DSP, Whisper White

Tools and Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, Mint Macaron 3/8" Ribbon, Classic Label Punch, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals








SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.