Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pumpkin Thoughtful Branches

Our sweet grandgirls invited us to come to their house for grandparent's day at the Pumpkin Patch near their home.  We can't wait, so I made this card to send to them to count down the days until it's Pumpkin Patch day.




The pumpkin is the leaves of the tree turned upside down.  Stamped Pumpkin Pie on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and sponged with Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze.


Stamp Sets:  Thoughtful Branches, Every Little Bit (retired), Layering Love

Colors:  Chocolate Chip,  Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze




Stampin' Up! has informed us that Thoughtful Banners will be available until supplies run out.  



The little things mean so very much, don't you agree?




SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.