Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Touches of Texture

Fun card sketch using a skewed rectangle to add interest to the card front....



I began with a card base of Sweet Sugarplum and stamped the border image along the Touches of Texture front right side.  Then I cut two pieces of 3 1/4" x 4 1/2", one of Whisper White and the other of Night of Navy.  

Stamp the Whisper White with the speckled Sweet Sugarplum background and then the Night of Navy flower.  The final stamp on the card front is from the retired Fabulous Phrases set.



Three basic Rhinestones complete the card front.



Colors:  Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Night of Navy



Inside Sentiment.

The same Touches of Texture border stamp is stamped across the top of the inside (Whisper White 3 1/4" x 4 1/2").  In addition, the speckled stamp is also used.  The Thoughts and Prayers greeting is stamped in Night of Navy.

SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies click to go to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator!  Leave me a comment or send me an email:  dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.