Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Best Birds YouTube Video

Based on the card I posted last Thursday, I created a YouTube video this weekend with my best Director, Cameraman, and Creative Director, our 11 year old grandgirl.  She is the best.  We even have bloopers on this version.  We try to keep it real around here.....













Hope you enjoy seeing the step by step instructions.  Be sure to post your version of the card, if you make one.  Also, please like my video on YouTube and subscribe to my Channel.



Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.