Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Paisleys & Posies Emboss Resist

Stamp, Color and Emboss to make this fun and colorful card.  Using my Aqua Painter, this card features the Emboss Resist Technique.

The first step was to lay out my Paisleys and Posies stamps out on my 4 x 5 1/4" Watercolor Paper.  Place your stamps image side down on the paper as shown below....

I used all of the paisleys and posies.


Then I placed my largest Clear Block on top of the stamps, like this....the next step was to ink it up with my VersaMark ink pad.  Because it is Watercolor Paper you need to ink it really well.



After stamping in VersaMark and heat embossing with SU clear embossing powder, I used my Aqua Painter to color the entire card.



Colors and Papers:  Cajun Craze, Sweet SugarPlum, Delightful Dijon, Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla




Stamp Set:  Paisleys and Posies






Tools and Accessories:  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Copper Metallic Thread, Doilies, Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Paper Snips



Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.