Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Scenery Mascot Cards

Recently I needed to make 2 Mascot cards for our grandgirls.  Their school teams are represented by the Mustang and the Knights.  So I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo with my Stampin' Up! card stock to cut the main images.

Here is the first Mascot card featuring a mustang.....


Stamp Sets:  Sheltering Tree, Sensational Scenery



Silhouettes were cut with my Silhouette Cameo using Stampin' Up! Basic Black card stock.



And the second card featuring the Knight.....




The background is a simple Watercolor Technique done in SU blues with the Aqua Painter.  I added the Basic Black card stock knight image and finished him off with a 1997 SU stamp set, Sensational Scenery.  


Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.