Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bed Spring Snowman

This adorable Bed Spring Snowman was gifted to me by my very good and talented friend, Judy Dibert.  Not only did she design and make this cutie, but she and her husband harvested the vintage bed springs from an old box spring.





I've named him "Chester".





I have a small collection of snowmen, so he will be out until we decorate for Valentine's day.  He really makes me smile.

Remember tomorrow is the first day of the new Ocassions and Sale-a_Bration catalogs.  If you need a catalog, please email me.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.