Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Magnetic Calendars

Today I have some magnetic 2017 calendars that my grandgirls and I made for my girlfriends that I graduated from High School with here in Pennsylvania.

These are made on 4" x 4" coasters with magnetic sheets on the back and Designer Series Paper or Card stock along with punch decorations on the front.









Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. did you have a special place where you purchased the coasters?

    thank you

    caroline king

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I had to buy them in bulk, but they are the best....
    American Coaster Company

    www.americancoaster.com

    Toll Free: 888-423-8628



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.