Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit

This is one of Stampin' Up!'s all-inclusive kits that comes with everything you need (except adhesive)!  I really enjoyed deciding how to put my cards together and where to add a few scraps of Glimmer Paper along with some Glitter.  I really love that sparkle and shine.






Please remember I'm new to this video making experience.  This is the first one I've made and edited without my 12 year old grandgirl's assistance.  So be gentle and if you are ever so thoughtful please go to my YouTube page and subscribe and like my video.  Gives me encouragement to continue trying to improve with my iPhone capabilities.  LOL




If you  would like to see the video larger, in its' original version go here.





I will be posting close up photographs of the cards over the next few days, so please come back to see those.  I encourage you to consider this set.  It's a great value at $35.00 including the 12 piece stamp set.  Page 8 of the Big Catalog, #140406.


Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.