Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Watercolor Wishes

Here are photographs of the cards I made with my Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.  I posted the video yesterday on my blog and my YouTube Channel.




This is the 12 piece set that is included with the kit.




Just part of the items included...clear block, ink spots, sequins, wooden embellishments and much more.









Hope you've enjoyed the video and photos of these cards.  Let me know in the comments if you have made this kit already or if you get the kit in the future.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.