Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Enjoy the Little Things

I enjoy decorating for all of the Holidays.  Always have and now with our 2 grandgirls helping as often as possible, the tradition will continue.  That's why when I saw this "Enjoy the Little Things Kit" on the clearance rack, I bought it immediately.  I admit to over-looking it when it was in the catalog, but I'm so happy that I picked it up for a big discount.  Be sure to check out the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack often for great buys.

Today I will share some of the projects I made with this kit, please come back tomorrow to see the rest.



 Really fun Home Decor items to decorate my Studio and provide lots of inspiration throughout the year.











Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.