Followers

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Inexpensive Craft Room Storage

Several ladies have asked me how I store my Framelits and Thinlits, so I thought I would post a couple of pics from my Studio.  Today I will share how I mange my 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock, my in pads and my Framelits.  

Trust me, I would rather buy stamps and embellishments than storage containers for my stuff so I'm always on the look-out for ways to be creative (read frugal) with storage.



My ink pads are on the wall to save desk space.  My wonderful husband found me two vintage (old) wooden cassette holders.  They hold a lot of ink pads and I can see what I need at a glance.  Yes, that is a Barbie head in a boot on the top....what can I say???





My husband gets credit for my 8 1/2" x 11 cardstock holder, too.  He found it at a yard sale for $5.  It's out of a lawyers office here in Bedford, PA.  I always wondered if they kept forms in it.  I keep my cardstock in alphabetical order and love how this keeps it from getting bent or from bowing.



This is one door of my old TV armoire turned craft cabinet.  It hides a bunch of my supplies.  Then I got the great idea to cover the backs of the doors with magnetic sheets that I've had for ages and never used....Voila, a place to store my Framelits and Thinlits....I will admit to adding magnetic sheets to all four doors now.  Yes, I love my Big Shot.

Hostess Code now through May 16:  S7S6TVKR

That's it for today folks.  Thanks for stopping by.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.