Followers

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Negative Die Cut Technique

Well, after a very serious reaction to a medication I was prescribed and 2 crashes of Windows10, I believe that I'm finally back in business here on my blog.  It seems like it been ages and I'm happy to be posting again.  Thrilled to be off that horrid medicine, too.  

Today I have a Paper Negative Die Cut Technique card to share with you.  I made this for a good friend of mine who retired from Federal Service.  I wanted it to be bright and cheerful.



Stamp Sets:  Hello Life, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Thoughtful Banners, Butterfly Basics

Inks and Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black Archival, Watermelon Wonder, Cherry on Top (retired) DSP Stack, Bermuda Bay

Tools and Accessories:  Bold Butterfly Framelits, Duet Punch, Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Die cut your top layer of paper and place your strips behind it.  Fun way to use up scraps.



Inside Sentiment.




Until Next Time,

Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.