Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2017

One in a Dozen

My neighbors have chickens and my grandgirls just got baby peeps.  They aren't even big enough to go into the new chicken coop yet.  Seems like chickens are everywhere, but then who doesn't love fresh eggs?

So....I love the Hey, Chick stamp set from Sale-a-Bration that just ended.  I combined it with Perfect Mix and Suite Sayings from the Occasion Catalog for this card.


Stamp Sets:  Hey Chick, Perfect Mix, Suite Sayings

Inks and Papers:  Basic Black Archival, Marina Mist, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizazz, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Delightful Dijon, Soho Subway DSP (retired)

Tools and Accessories:  Aqua Painters, Stampin' Trimmer




Inside Sentiment.




Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Denise! So many of these little detail stamps elude me a lot. thanks for the ideas Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! This is so cute and I just love the inside especially. Thanks so much for joining my EGG-citing blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.