Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ode to a Bumblebee

Today I have a Sketch Challenge from the Creative Crew over at Split Coast Stampers  This is a one layer/base sketch which I find very difficult....so I decided to use a 4" x 6" canvas panel for my base.

Here is the sketch we were given to work with....




Ode to Bumblebee
Ink on Canvas




Stamp Sets:  Dragonfly Dreams, Balloon Celebration

Colors:  Dapper Demin, Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Playful Palette DSP, Whisper White Pigment Ink

Tools and Accessories:  Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Fine Tip Glue, Gesso (non-SU), Dazzling Details



Balloon Celebration Stamp Set was used for the clouds and the small sprigs of greenery across the bottom of the canvas.  It's hard to see the embossed clouds in my photos.


I just used my ink pads along with my Aqua Painter to color my sky and ground.  I then removed some of the ink here and there with a soft microfiber cloth that I use in my Studio.

After the base was done, I stamped my other images and applied my Die cutouts with our Fine Tip Glue.






Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.