Followers

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Watercolor Lifting Technique

Last month I was invited to join the Creative Crew at Splitcoast Stampers  Needless to say I was thrilled!  So each month for the next several months I will be posting the challenges here on my blog and also on Splitcoast that I make for the Creative Crew.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy creating them.




Stamp Set:  Special Reason


Colors:  Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Shimmer White


Tools and Accessories:  Ruched Ribbon, Re-inkers, Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Stylish Stems Framelits




A tutorial for this technique can be found here







Inside Sentiment.



Hostess Code now through May 16:  S7S6TVKR


Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/denise_foor

YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Denise! Neat technique! I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.