Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Paper Pumpkin

I really love the April Paper Pumpkin, A Sara Thing, and decided to use in the Step It Up Challenge for our Creative Crew at Splitcoast.


The Pacific Point is my basic alternative card and the Rich Razzleberry is my "Step It Up" card.

I added SU Black metallic thread and sequins, as well as, Wink of Stella to the Dragonfly.  I also stamped more with the "A Sara Thing" splatter stamp on the upper part of the card and the inside.  You can see more in the single shots below.



Stamp Set:  A Sara Thing (April 2017 Paper Pumpkin)

Inks and Papers:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point

Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Watercolor Pencils, Black Metallic Thread, Black Sequins, Wink of Stella, Fine Tip Glue, Washi Tape



Inside Sentiment.






Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

2 comments:

  1. These are VERY pretty, denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return once again since i have bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.