Followers

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Dragonflies and Butterflies, Oh My!

Catching up on more posting....these are alternative cards I made with my "A Sara's Thing" Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I added water-colored butterflies and dragonflies.  Also, I water-colored some of the DSP that was included in the kit to give it more "kick"!





Stamp Sets:  April 2017 Paper Pumpkin

Colors:  Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black

Tools and Accessories:  Watercolor Paper, Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Big Shot











Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.