Followers

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Feather Together

You will probably here me saying this a lot in the future, but these are two of my orphan projects that I just finished up this month.  Do you have a lot of extra stamped images, scraps of DSP, a few embellishments in your craft room that are begging to be used in a project?  I know that I do and so I'm on a mission to use up all my orphans (well, maybe not all) and show you what I've done. Maybe that will encourage you to use up your bits and pieces, too.




Stamp Sets:  Four Feathers, Feather Together, Fabulous Four


Colors:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla

Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Feathers Framelits, Baker's Twine, Oval Punches, Basic Pearls


Inside Sentiment is the same in both cards....makes it faster to finish Orphan projects.




Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.