Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Niagara Falls Scrapbook

One of my favorite pastimes is scrapbooking family adventures.  For this month's Creative Crew Sketch challenge I used the Labeler Alphabet to create my title.  

This was a great trip with my wonderful husband, Don.  We love RV traveling.



Stamp Set:  Labeler Alphabet

Colors:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black

Tools and Accessories:  Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, Sequin Star (non-SU)




Here is the sketch.


The Labeler Alphabet is a must for me to complete my Scrapbook pages.  I just love that set.



Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.