Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Step It Up with Cool Treats

Every month the Creative Crew has a "Step It Up" challenge at SplitCoast Stampers and this month I used Cool Treats for my cards.  I added some "caramel", "chocolate", sprinkles and sequins to my stepped up card.

Here is my quick and easy card.....



And my Stepped It Up version:



Stamp Sets:  Jar of Love, Work of Art, Cool Treats, Colorful Seasons

Colors:  Berry Burst, Berumda Bay, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Color Theory DSP, Soft Suede, Early Espresso

Tools and Accessories:  Sequins, Big Shot, Frozen Treats Framelits, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue, Washi Tape




Inside Sentiment for both cards.




Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.