Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tiny Paper Pumpkin Frames

I love getting Paper Pumpkin each month and "A Sara's Thing", April 2017, was filled with so many goodies that I'm still finishing alternative projects.  Here are two mini frames that I prettied up for little gifts.

Since I already had the frames, these were quick and easy to finish.  I painted the Aqua frame with acrylic paint and added some glitter for some shimmer.  




Stamp Sets:  April 2017 Paper Pumpkin, July 2016 Paper Pumpkin, Best Birds

Colors:  Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

Tools and Accessories:  Watercolor Paper, Aqua Painter, Ribbon, Birds & Blooms Thinlits, Big Shot, Ribbon, Candy Dots


The original April 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit.



This one was so easy because I kept the frame wood tone, stamped my saying on Whisper White and just pushed it in behind the frame.  I used glue dots on the flowers and Candy Dots for the centers.  This one can sit on a desk or hang.




I used a scrap of leftover water-colored paper to die cut my bird.


Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.