Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Hello, Italy with Masking

Sometimes it's a good thing in life and art to go back to basics, just like Basic Masking.  That's what I decided to do with this card for another SplitCoast Stampers Vacation Challenge....this time we are traveling to Italy using the Basic Masking Technique found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/masking_basic/  

This is a clean and simple card with a colorful impact created with the Watercolor Pencils.



Stamp Sets:  Mediterranean Moments, Beautiful You

Colors:  Memento Black, Very Vanilla, Berumda Bay, Old Olive, Blush Blossom (retired)

Tools and Accessories:  Blender Pens, Aqua Painters, Stampin' Dimensionals, tablecloth plastic (non-SU)



Tip and Trick:  Instead of post-it notes, I use a clear plastic tablecloth material that I picked up at a fabric store in their remant bin for 22 cents.  I like it because it clings a little to my cardstock and can be used over and over again.  I store my "masks" in the cases with the stamp set, so I have them to use the next time I want to use this technique.


Inside greeting.




Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

1 comment:

  1. I'd constantly want to be update on new articles
    on this website, saved to my bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.